EU Heritage is a wide transnational initiative that brings together 10 partners from 7 European countries (Italy, Spain, Greece, Germany, Malta, Romania, Belgium) with different specialisations.
- Four VET/educational providers: Fondazione Fitzcarraldo (Italy), University of Malta - Institute for Tourism, Travel & Culture (Malta), Hellenic Open University (Greece), National Institute for Cultural Research and Training - NIRCT (Romania).
- Three industry/sector representatives in the field of cultural heritage, culture, tourism, creative industries: Materahub (Italy), Alden Biesen (Belgium), Asociation Plataforma La Cultora (Spain).
- One research centre and sector representative in the field of Digital&ICTs for cultural heritage: M2C Institut fur angewandte Medienforschung GmbH (Germany).
- One European network and sector representative in the field of culture: European Network on Cultural Management and Policy - ENCATC (Belgium);
- One Chamber of Commerce: Camara de Comercio e Industria Italiana para Espana - CCIS (Spain).